Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Uzbekistani Visa applicants to apply for Uzbekistani Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Uzbekistani Embassy and Consulate | Uzbekistan Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Uzbekistan visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Uzbekistani visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Electronic Single Entry Tourist Visa valid for 30 days with max 30 days stay||$ 149.98
Uzbekistan Visa Requirements
- Valid passport (Valid at least for 6 months from departure date & min. 3 empty pages)
- On-line Uzbekistan visa application form. After completing on-line form, print it out, sign and send/bring to our office along with:
- Order Form
- Uzbek visa registration declaration.
as well as other documents as per requirements below.
IMPORTANT NOTE! $35/applicant + tax surcharge will be applied to your total bill and processing will be delayed by 2 days if you choose to bring/send us the off-line form or incomplete/incorrectly filled-out on-line form.
- One passport size photo. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Copy of round trip reservation. Get it HERE - https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com
If you do not have trip reservation, $20.00 will be added to the total bill.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which is Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, Work Permit)
- Former citizens of Uzbekistan or Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic (when it was part of the USSR) as well as all other areas of the former USSR must submit one of the documents which confirms that they are no longer citizens of the Uzbekistan (so called "Visa to Israel" or stamp in their passport saying that they left for "permanent residence abroad" before 1992, or Landed Document with landing date before 1992, or official document certifying that their Uzbek citizenship was abrogated, or passport copy of any country of the CIS), otherwise the applications will not be accepted.
- By Uzbekistan law, all foreign travellers require to register after entry into Uzbekistan. Click here to know how to process Uzbekistan visa registration.
- Emergency medical insurance is strongly recommended for all travellers and may be purchased by clicking on this link
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Uzbekistan visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.ca/pdf/additional_visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
- If you need Uzbekistan tourist visa support only, you may get it here.
Uzbekistan Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business multiple or single-entry visas issued only upon the
confirmation received by the Embassy/Consulate from the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs of Uzbekistan. To arrange the confirmation your inviting organization in Uzbekistan (Government
office, Embassy or representative office, etc.) must submit formal written request for issuance of visa to the Consular
Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan.